In almost every type of business, the customer is truly number one. Losing customers equals losing money, so it is imperative to provide not only the best products or services, but to attract new customers, keep existing ones happy, and encourage them all to keep coming back for more.
Superior customer service is a competitive advantage
In a fairly famous survey conducted by American Express, 69% of 1,000 people stated they would spend more money with companies that offer excellent customer service. And when asked, “What drives a great interaction with a professional?”, the top answers were quick (42%), knowledgeable (62%), and pleasant (68%).
So even though living in the Information Age has sped communications up—and raised expectations—the core reasons customers remain loyal are still basically the same. Treat them well and they’ll stick around.
Using GPS monitoring to better serve your customers
For companies that have an added component to their business, such as managing a few or a fleet of vehicles, the need to retain and satisfy customers can be extra tricky. This added layer involves more moving parts (literally) and requires staying in touch with drivers and customers alike, in real time. This instant communication can equal instant customer service, and it can now be achieved via GPS.
Devices enabled with GPS can help drivers navigate from one location to the next and business owners to track where each driver is, when they reach their destination, and if any vehicles have strayed outside their designated boundaries or need assistance. Further, GPS devices combined with fleet management software, like those provided by Satrack, can help strengthen relationships with customers by providing:
- Access to immediate information regarding all logistical processes, such as routes, times, and locations
- Real-time updates on deliveries or services, including accurate estimated time of arrival
- The ability to dispatch vehicles faster (to respond to a customer emergency or a stranded vehicle) using the “find the closest vehicle” feature
- Faster response to any issues, such as a late delivery or billing concern.
Using Satrack tools to better your business
Satrack takes customer satisfaction seriously—not only yours, as our potential customer, but for your customers as well. To us, our success is your success, and on down the line. Ultimately, Satrack’s technology tools allow you to run your business more easily, efficiently, and cost-effectively, helping you to save time and money while increasing your competitive edge. Specifically, with the right fleet management solution, you can:
- Better manage day-to-day operations, by automating administrative tasks and identifying and correcting trends that derail productivity.
- Track vehicles at any given moment, such as when they enter or exit specific locations and the time spent in each zone.
- Monitor speed and driver behavior, which can also impact customer service or your company’s reputation.
- Access valuable data on the number of vehicle stops, idling and fuel usage, and number of miles driven.
- Monitor vehicle health and needed maintenance.
- Ensure faster recovery of stolen vehicles.
- Make informed business decisions using real-time data.
Next-level customer care
Many people have experienced it: extreme frustration with a product or service and no real support to help solve the issue. Add to this the inability to speak to a live person and customer satisfaction drops dramatically. In the American Express survey mentioned earlier, the more complex a service issue is, the more the customer wants to speak to someone, not an automated recording. Further, 74% of those surveyed want a knowledgeable professional.
Satrack understands this need, and it’s why we choose to provide the highest level of personal, hands-on service that customers crave. Whether you operate a floral business with one vehicle or a plumbing business with a small fleet of vehicles, you receive the same level of attention and expertise. Our experienced staff can walk you through every step of installing your devices and offer support as challenges come up. We can also help you configure the platform with alerts and reports in a way that best fits your unique requirements, allowing you to optimize operations, boost productivity, and grow your business.
With Satrack, you gain:
- Access to hundreds of professionals ready to take your call
- Extensive experience built on 27 years in the industry and serving 40,000 customers
- A service provider with an international presence in the United States, Colombia, Ecuador, and Panama
- The tools and information you need to save money, make better, more informed decisions, and ultimately streamline your transportation operations.
Contact Satrack today to get a free demo.